Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Vision


My vision
I am challenged by the life style of Saint Paul and his disciple st. Timotheus and they are my spiritual ideals in the church history. By the grace of our Lord Jesus I am very clear in my vision.
For sharing gospel where there this is not yet preached. Bringing unsaved to the salvation. Preaching gospel amongst other nations and doing church planting and discipleship Training for those who have calling in this area from the Lord and sending them out into the field for sharing Christ and for winning soles for the eternal life.
There fore we are committed to do that and we are preaching gospel every where season and out of season for his glory where ever The Lord open the door for us and guide us.
Pagans and nominal Christians are one of our top priorities for out reach goals.
We have started church planting in the center of Christian villages’ areas .now I am doing Church Planting in Rural Areas Said Salik Town Faisalabad as a Senior Pastor. I have 120 Church Members and 50 Sunday school Children’s. We need your Prayer for More work of Gospel in These Areas.

A Challenge for Us
This vision is no small task, for within those nations lay the largest spiritual strongholds in the world today that have yet to be conquered by the Gospel.

1 comment:

Evangelsit said...

Dear Pastor Shahid M Paul,

calvery greetings.

I would like to express my feeling to you i was realy inspired while i was reading about your testamony and introduction on this page. you have great vision and that is evangelical . i have found that you are realy man of GOd and have great calling in him.
this is my pray that GOd who have called you would continue his work in your life and would use to save many for his kingdom.

With love in Christ ,

Evnagelist, Stephen Nazir .

Chairman of
( JOshua Outreach pakistan )