Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Testimony


Testimony


MY name is Pastor Shahid M.Paul. Was born in 1980 in Faisalabad city, which is third last city of the country. Basically my father was a farmer. And other family members were Walking in God's Power at that time. I was nominal Christian as well. But by the grace of Lord Jesus I was saved through the grace of Lord Jesus Christ and He baptized me In Holy Spirit in 1996. That was really a marvelous experience in my life. I was teen-ager that time. When God chose me in my teen age and God brought great change in my life through this experience in my life and Lord doves me with the authority and healing gift and teaching and preaching his word since that time. After completion of my basic education I joined bible collage in Faisalabad for three years diploma program In (Evangelical Bible institute) affiliated with Korean Mooing Sing church) which was completed in 2003. And in my free time I was continue serving the Lord. Since that time I am full time in the service of God and pasturing the church in local Area and sharing gospel and witnessing Christ where ever I go he used me by his mighty hand and through awesome grace.
send a Prayer request!
Contact us:
Cell: +92-345-7699869

1 comment:

webdesigning said...

Dear Shahid M Paul,

I am Amjad pervaiz, having prayer request, Please pray for my health, i have joints pain problem . I need prayer for my business too, I have web development company, azmtech.com ,
Regards,